10AM-5PM Monday-Saturday
Email Us

jianlin.education@gmail.com

Contact Us

+63 917 192 7626

75 P. Burgos

Bokawkan Road, Baguio City

Slide Saleng Spa and Wellness Towers 1st European-Cordilleran inspired luxurious Residential condominium Slide Casa Infini Builders & Realty Your Real Estate Wealth Creator Slide Saleng Villas D'toy Kafagway Our Very Own Build And Sell Project Slide LICENSED BROKER – APPRAISER Philippines LICENSED FINANCIAL ADVISOR – International LICENSED INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTANT MARKETING DIRECTOR FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDIES FOR ASIA – RAY INTERNATIONAL GROUP, SHANGHAI EXCLUSIVE EDUCATION PARTNER FOR PHILIPPINES ( NEUSOFT GUANGDONG INSTITUTE ) TOP 1 BROKER SECURITY BANK BAGUIO CITY TOP 1 BROKER ALBERGO RESIDENCES BAGUIO CITY Slide JENNYLYN DELOS SANTOS-FLORESCA, REB, REA REC lic. #: 0000318 valid until 2023 REA Lic. #: 0005648 HLURB #: NLR-B-07/18-141 Slide Your Real Estate Wealth Creator

Latest Listings

    Tuding House And Lot

    Itogon, Benguet

    ₱9,800,000.00

    LOT AREA: 151 sqm FLOOR AREA: 110 sqm 2 STOREY with 2 Car Garage 3 BEDROOMS 2 TOILET AND BATH KITCHEN LIVING AREA DINING...

    • 3
    • 2
    • 110 m²
    • 151 m²
    Alapang Duplex 2

    La Trinidad, Benguet

    ₱9,900,000.00

    LOT AREA: 50 sqm FLOOR AREA: 200 sqm 4 BEDROOMS with the following: – (1) Luxury Loft – (1) Deck Powder Room – (1)...

    • 4
    • 3
    • 200 m²
    • 50 m²
  • Sold
    Leonila Hill Duplex

    ,

    Leonila Hill Location: Badihoy Guisad very near to town proper, walking distance to Easter College University, BDO Bokawkan, Toyota Bokawkan, Mitsubishi Motors, 7-11. Specifications:...

    Saleng Spa And Wellness Towers 3 Bedroom Unit

    Baguio City, Benguet 2600 Philippines

    ₱22,794,218.42

    The first luxurious condominium with world class amenities and services will soon rise in the heart of the summer capital of the Philippines! Get...

    Saleng Spa And Wellness Towers 1 Bedroom Unit

    Baguio City, Benguet 2600 Philippines

    ₱9,590,706.03

    Reservation Fee: Php 200,000 DP – 30% less reservation fee payable upto 20 months, remaining balance of 70% is payable upto 20 years via...

    • 33.91 m²
    Kitma, Marcos Highway Pre Selling

    Baguio City, Benguet 2600 Philippines

    ₱4,200,000.00

    10 Units Available! Elevé Homes Location: Kitma, Marcos Highway Floor Area: 27.06 sq.m Specifications: Studio type with balcony Reservation Fee: P25,000 20% Net Downpayment:...

    • 1
    • 1
    • 27.06 m²
  • Sold
    Leonila Hill Single Detached Pre-selling

    baguio, Benguet 2600 Philippines

    ₱5,500,000.00

    Leonila Hill Specifications 87 sq.m Lot Area 70 sq.m Floor Area 2 Storey w/ 1 Car Garage 3 Bedrooms 2 Toilet & Bath Living,...

    • 3
    • 2
    • 70 m²
    • 87 m²

Casa Infini Builders and Realty Co. Ltd.

Innovating With Style