Reservation Fee: Php 200,000
DP – 30% less reservation fee payable upto 20 months, remaining balance of 70% is payable upto 20 years via bank or in-house financing.

For detailed Price List, click HERE!

 

Property Features

  • Luxury Condominium

Video